If you wish to become a member, communicate with other members and make use of Enligo services, you must read this agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process.
Our website is provided solely to assist consumers to find products, compare prices, post comments and reviews about retailers and products, create shopping lists and recommend products. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Website” refer to Enligo and our sub-division websites. The term “you” refers to the user visiting the Website and/or contributing content on the Website.
We may change or otherwise modify the Agreement in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. We will notify our users of changes to these terms and conditions by placing a notice on our Website - any revisions will take effect upon posting. Please check this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you agree that:
- no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and Enligo and/or affiliates as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website
- all electronic and digital notices, disclosures, communications and agreements arising from the use of our website shall have the same legal force and implications as if being communicated in writing
- accessing our website and using our service shall be deemed that you have attained the legal age or otherwise using our service under the supervision of your parent or guardian
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete
- if you have an Enligo member account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement. By using our Website and services you understand that you are solely responsible for any information that you share with us.
You should acknowledge and consent that Enligo holds exclusive rights to change or modify the design of our website, suspend and / or discontinue any content, feature or services being offered on our website or change / modify other aspects of our website at any time on our discretion.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Enligo with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the user and Enligo staff.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to:
- modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, lease, loan, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission
We respect your privacy. Only in the following circumstances we may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- to competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party in case it should occur that we believe disclosure is necessary as a matter of applicable law or regulation
- to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights
- to protect your vital interests or those of any other person
- to any other person with your prior consent
Member accounts, passwords and security
The use of our Website is completely free of charge and doesn’t require that you create an account or disclose any personal information to search on Enligo or when being transferred to third party websites. However, certain areas of the website is member restricted and require registration or login before they can be accessed. Registering a member account is free and takes you less than 1-minute. By creating an account you warrant that:
- you have the legal capacity to agree to these terms and conditions
- you are using your actual identity
- you have provided only true, accurate, current and complete information
- you will maintain and promptly update the information that you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your account and are fully responsible for all liability and damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality and all activities that occur through the use of your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. When you have logged in to your account you will remain logged in until you log out - you're logged in even if you close the browser.
You can create, edit and delete your member account whenever you want to. If you decide to delete your account, we will remove everything associated with your account, including removal of access to all member area and functions, deletion of your information, files and content associated with or inside your account. Note that your comments, feedbacks, suggestions, recommendations and reviews will not be deleted.
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, terminate your account immediately without prior notice. Cause for such termination shall include, but not limited to:
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
- discontinuance or material modification to the service
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems
- you have engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities
- we receive a request by you to delete the account
User generated content
Members are allowed to post their comments, feedbacks, suggestions, recommendations and reviews about retailers, products and services among other features.
You acknowledge and consent that we shall be entitled to a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, fully sublicensable and royalty-free rights on all the user generated content that are published on our website and enjoy unlimited rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, transfer, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such user generated content anywhere in any media for any purpose, including advertising and promoting our business. We may also use the name that you submit in connection with your user generated content.
You should acknowledge that we take no responsibility or assume any liability for user generated contents. The members publishing these contents shall warrant that their content is genuinely true to their knowledge and shall be liable for their accuracy. Publishing user generated content on our website shall be deemed that the member publishing such content owns or controls the property rights to the content. If the content is protected or violates the property rights of a third party, you should give your explicit consent to indemnify us for all claims that might arise due to posting protected contents and be personally responsible for the consequences.
When you submit product and retailer reviews, we shall hold the right to ask for documentary evidence to establish that your content is genuine and that you have actual customer relationship with the company. Genuine reviews and feedbacks are extremely valuable for retailers, manufacturers and consumers alike.
Members are not allowed to publish any message, review, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material (collectively ”Content”) which:
- is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, abusive, racial, threatening, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
- violates the rights of any public or private party
- violates any local, state, national or international law
- may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party
- is marketing oriented
- shares personally identifying information of any third party like surname, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, credit card numbers etc.
- is fake, misleading, deceptive, impersonate, mispresenting or fraudulent
- harmful or contains malicious viruses or programs
- spams, chain letters or mass mailings
We shall hold exclusive rights to edit or completely remove the user generated content from our website if we think or become aware that posted contents don’t comply with our policies. Due to the exhaustive nature of user generated contents it is not possible that we could review all user generated contents published on our website. Please inform us when you become aware of any content which is against our policies – help us keep our website appropriate, truthful and safe.
Accuracy of information
Product specifications and other information have been made accessible by suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, publications, publicists or from public-domain sources. It’s in our highest interest that you can trust the content displayed on our website by making sure that the products, prices and other information are complete, accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee the reliability or the accuracy of the information on our site. We urge our users to check the prices and any other product details from the shops’ websites prior to purchase. All the actions taken by the user on our website are the responsibility of the individual. We do not make any guarantees that any information is correct or be held liable for any actions taken based on the information on our website. To learn more about why we cannot guarantee the accuracy of product information, click here
Links to third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites, notably to retailers, brands and advertisers websites. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of their sites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
Mention of third-party products or services, including the use of trademarks or links to the third party websites is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of those parties. Consequently, our use of third party trademarks or links to the third party websites does not necessarily imply that those parties endorse or have any affiliation with us.
Our relationship with retailers
We provide product listing service to retailers. We do not act as an agent, broker or principal to any retailer on our website nor do we endorse any retailer. Retailers listing their products and services on our website are independent third parties. Discretion is always good and we strongly advice you to review and purchase from a shop that you feel comfortable with. You acknowledge that we are not to be held responsible for any claims, loss, damages, liabilities or any issue arising out of your customer relation with any retailer. If a dispute arises between you and a retailer you should directly communicate with them to resolve the issue.
However, we urge you to inform us if a retailer has acted fraudulently or contrary to our terms and conditions. In cases of frauds we will extend our full support to you by using our discretion in removing the product listing of that shop or other appropriate measure to resolve the issue and to prevent future frauds.
How does Enligo make money?
Using our website is free for visitors.
We have affiliates/shops listing their products on our website for free and won't charge them for clicks.
However we are making money, and here's how:
1) We get commission from our affiliates by generating traffic that ultimately leads to a sale in the affiliated shop's website.
2) We also display ads (we know, nobody likes them, but it helps us keep the site going) on various spots throughout the site. If you found our website useful and want to support us, we kindly ask you not to block ads as this affects our revenues.
All contents, including our website and software, are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws. The contents on our website are the exclusive property of Enligo, our affiliates, retailers, manufacturers and collaborating third party providers. You do not have rights to copy, modify, reproduce, transfer or redistribute these contents in any form or by any means, including the use of automated tools for data gathering or extraction for republishing or utilizing the contents in whole or parts thereof, without explicit written authorization from Enligo and / or collaborating third parties. However, nothing in this section shall apply for copying, saving or downloading specific articles or contents of the website for personal use.
Besides contents on our website, the logos, graphics, page headers, button icons, scripts, and entire website presentation, including the service names that have been used on the website in connection with any services provided by us are exclusive trademarks of Enligo. Similarly, the logos and trademarks of collaborating third party providers appearing on our website are exclusive properties of their respective owners. Please respect ours and of the third parties’ copyrights and trademarks.
If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please let us know by e-mailing us at [email protected].
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
The website, information, products and services published on our website may include inaccuracies or errors. Nothing on our website shall denote an implicit or explicit guarantee about the accuracy, reliability or usability of the products and services being featured on the website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- the products and services are provided "as is"
- your use of the site, or material obtained through it is at your sole risk
- except as expressly provided herein, we disclaim all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement
- we make no warranty with respect to the accuracy, the results that may be obtained or the reliability of any information, content, service or merchandise provided or advertised through the site
- We do not hold any role in customers and retailers business relationships, therefore we shall not be responsible for any loss arising from trades and transactions
- We are not responsible for user generated contents
- We do not guarantee that the products and services would be available to your location or that they are legal in your location
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions
Except as expressly stated herein we make no warranty that any product or service:
- will meet your requirements
- will meet your expectations
- is appropriate for use
- be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- will be accurate or reliable
- defects or errors will be corrected
The laws of the United Arab Emirates shall govern these terms and conditions. You should acknowledge and consent that the terms and conditions outlined in this document shall constitute the final agreement between you and Enligo with respect to all matters that might arise on using our website. Nothing shall supersede this agreement and all proposals and oral or written communication with the representatives of Enligo shall be interpreted in light of this agreement. However, nothing in this document shall shield the parties to this agreement from legal implications or liabilities for fraud or neglecting their obligations.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, our liability in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Enligo is owned by:
FAX: +49 33 11 49 00 70 2
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim-Baden-Württemberg